dilluns, 1 de març del 2010

composition

In 20 years I will have black and short hair, I'll be well-build and dark. My personality will be like now.

My house in 20 years will be standard but it will have a swimmimpool, a kitchen will have a very big glutton, and the walls will be whites and blue. My room will have a very comfortable bed, and a round TV. I'll have a two sons, and I'll have a special woman.

I'll work in a company, I'll be architect, because I'll design my house. My daylife will be relaxed I'll work four days and I'll rest three days, and I will finish my work, when I will be fifty years.

My hobbies will be sleeping and travelling around the world, first I'm going to America, second I'm going to Oceania, Africa and Europe. I'll practise sports; for example tennis, basketball, golf and football. I think that I won't smoke, but... I don't now.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada