dimecres, 18 de maig del 2011

La Tosca

My favourite restaurant is named ''La Tosca''. This restaurant is situated in Berga; a small village from Berguedà.

The building left me speechless the first time a saw it and I thought that it was a horrible place, because the outside isn't attractive. I didn't like it.

But what really calls my attention is inside, when you're there it's like another world because the walls are decorated as in older times (1900) and the tables are different. To sum up, the atmosphere isn't ordinary.

Not only you can eat here, but also you can have a drink. The restaurant has two places. One place is like a bar where you can drink some coffee, juice, can eat some pastries. The other place is a restaurant, where the people could have more privacy. It's a romantic and old restaurant.

From my opinion of view this restaurant is very different from the rest because of that.In spite of the beauty it's a expensive place.

I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food because there is one of the best cooks and the employees are very polite too.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada